Our Gas safety and Inspection Certificates are set at fixed prices and carried out by our experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers.
What Is Carried Out On A Gas Safety Check?
- Test points on appliances will be checked for standing and working pressure (where possible)
- Appliances burner pressure will be checked and appliances will be gas rated
All appliances will be checked for the correct ventilation
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are safely removed
- Flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation
- Physical stability on free standing appliances will be checked for correct stability
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported
- Any incorrect installation errors will be noted and advised for correction procedures
Upon completion of your Gas Safety Inspections, certification will be issued electronically with the following detail:
- Certification of gas safety check
- Recommendation summary outlining problems found (if applicable)
We’re a local company with an excellent reputation. Based in Caerphilly, we’ve helped hundreds of customers throughout the Cardiff, Caerphilly and Newport areas with their boiler needs.
We offer highly competitive prices. All of our Gas Certification comes at a fixed price with no hidden extras.
Friendly & Reliable
Not only are all our engineers great at what they do, we’re also committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer care.