Our Gas safety and Inspection Certificates are set at fixed prices and carried out by our experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers.
What Is Carried Out On A Gas Safety Check?
- Test points on appliances will be checked for standing and working pressure (where possible)
- Appliances burner pressure will be checked and appliances will be gas rated
All appliances will be checked for the correct ventilation
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are safely removed
- Flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation
- Physical stability on free standing appliances will be checked for correct stability
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported
- Any incorrect installation errors will be noted and advised for correction procedures
Upon completion of your Gas Safety Inspections, certification will be issued electronically with the following detail:
- Certification of gas safety check
- Recommendation summary outlining problems found (if applicable)