Therefore, we are only looking for experienced engineers with an excellent track record to support their application.
As a fully competent white goods engineer you will be tasked with repairing the domestic appliances in customers’ homes for our clients.
You will be required to provide both excellent technical and customer service whilst also ensuring you operate within a safe working environment, keeping to the company’s best practice at all times.
Appliances you will be tasked with repairing are:
- Washing machines
- Tumble dryers
- Fridge freezers
- Cooker hoods
You will be provided with:
- Company pension
- Competitive salary
- Company iPad
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Gas safe certification is an advantage benefit but not essential (potential salary increase)
- Full valid driving license preferably no points (max. 6)
- Experience and trained in white goods industry is essential for the role
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Excellent time management
- Technical installation and repair skills
- Physically able to handle products correctly and safely
- Able to work well under pressure and target driven
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org